Tuesday, December 20, 2011

work work work

Work is the name of the game this holiday season! And it sucks so much. I should be at home with my family but instead I am working 12 hours shifts almost everyday from now until New Year's Eve. It has gotten a lot better though ever since I became a stocker at work. The hours are a little more crazy but the work is easier and it is more laid back and fun. I'm making more friends and it's making it that much harder to leave in 3 weeks. I think I might try to go seasonal and maybe do the summer alumni program next summer. I'll have to think about it for sure but it's probably going to happen. Disney just has this weird way of pulling you in and never letting go. It's a strange feeling.

My best friend Megan came to visit with her boyfriend Ryne this week. She did the program as a character performer and was friends with characters like Winnie the Pooh, Chip and Dale, and Suzie and Perla! It was so good to see her and finally meet her boyfriend! He actually took her phone and texted me right before we were supposed to meet up at Magic Kingdom and asked me to pick up some pins for him. I went to get the pins and met up with Megan and Ryne to watch Wishes! It was a great night and what made it even better was that he proposed to her right then!! I got to be there for my beat friend's engagement! It was a very awesome night and after Wishes I was able to give them their Just Engaged pins that he asked me to pick up!

Oh yea, bold phase over. I'm back to my shy, "never talk to anyone unless I feel comfy with them" self. I am totally okay with that, though. Branching out is not my forte.

Done for today!

Adios!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're working so much and that you're not home for the holidays. We'll spend special family time together when you get back. :) And Amanda, be yourself and you will be rewarded, maybe not exactly on your timetable or as you planned but it will come. You're a fabulous person with an awesome personality ...why mess with that? I love you.

    ReplyDelete